Create a sense of club identity by adding a logo to the top of the member portal pages. Every page of the portal will show the same logo image.
Tip: It is best to use an image with the following characteristics:
- White logo with a transparent background. However, you may use any image you like.
- PNG format
- Size limited be no larger than 500 x 50 pixels
- At the top of any page of the member portal, click in the bar at the top and move your cursor to the left.
When the pencil icon shows, click it to open the Change logo window.
2. In the Change logo window, click the Select button and choose the image that you would like to use for your logo. Remember, images are limited to no larger than 500 x 50 pixels. If the image is a different size, the image will be resized
If you need to adjust the size of the image, do so in an image editor. A free and easy to use editor is pixlr.com. Once adjusted save the image to your computer and then repeat this step to upload your image.
3. Click the Save button to save the image as the logo image.
Check the logo at the top of the page to see if it meets your needs. You may want to alter your image in an image editing application to change the size so that the logo shows the way you wish.
To remove or change the member portal logo, repeat the process. Click the Remove logo button and then select your new logo image.