Create documents using the mail merge feature within the website. The documents are stored within the website for ease of retrieval at a future time or to be used by other members.
- Click the Documents icon on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Click the Mail Merge button. Click the red Administration icon and select Create document.
3. Complete the Title and Description textboxes.
4. Type the letter or other document information in the Content textbox. You can choose from any options in the Toolbox to further enhance your created document.
5. To insert mail merge features, place your cursor in the document where you need to insert the mail merge feature.
6. In the Content toolbar, click the Insert tokens button and choose an option from the drop-down menu. Continue moving your cursor and inserting mail merge tokens as needed.
The website provides the following options:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Postal Code
- Full Address
7. Click the Save button.