If you need resources like documents, icons, images, that you can use on your club website or member portal, you can refer to the links below to be directed to specific sections of Kiwanis International and other related sites. It will help you find materials and information that you can use for your site, club activities or events.
Logos for download - provides a wide selection of logos for different categories such as clubs, programs, events and campaigns that are available for download.
Kiwanis Family Clubs - Kiwanis International offers various clubs for every age.
- Kiwanis Kids with more than 36,000 members, is a service leadership program for primary school students.
- Builders Club with more than 46,000 adolescent members, provides students with opportunities to develop leadership, improve self-esteem, increase civic engagement and learn life skills through service.
- Key Club International the oldest and largest service leadership organization for teens, teaches leadership through service to others
- Key Leader a program for today’s emerging leaders. This life-changing event focuses on service leadership as the first, most meaningful leadership development experience.
- Circle K International, the largest university service leadership organization in the world, performs half a million hours of service each year.
- Aktion Club allows adults living with disabilities to participate in community service projects, gain leadership skills and become more involved in society.
Social media icons choose from a wide range of social media icons to match your website theme.
Resources for Committee Meetings Committees plan fundraising events, recruit and educate new members, and develop service projects.
Suggested forms & downloads links to files for recurring tasks and to key web pages
Online Reporting for club secretary tasked with completing club reports
The Eliminate Project The home page for the The Eliminate Project
Club brochures utilize personalized brochures to share information about Kiwanis, invite potential members and build relationships with community supporters.