There is an easy and fast way to automate data flowing from your member portal to your website. It can be done through Controls.
1. Click the Admin button on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Locate Public Website Editor under Public Website heading.
3. Locate the Manage pages & menu heading and click the Select button.
4. Locate the page where you would like to place controls and click ‘Edit’.
If you are working in the classic editor:
- Click the “Controls” button and select the needed control from the drop-down menu.
- Save the page and configure the way the control will work for you by clicking “Configure”.
If you are working in the modern editor:
- Select “Custom Controls” from the menu on the right and locate the needed control.
- Drag & drop the control.
- Save the page and click and configure the way the control will work for you by clicking “Configure”.