Creating a website has never been this easy. You can add different sections to a page and select the content template that you would like to include. Choose from a wide range of editable sections that you can personalize. The end result is a stunning website that looks as if it was made by an expert.
To get an overview of the BETA Modern Page Editor, click here. To get started, simply follow the steps below.
Click the Admin button in the navigation menu on the left.
2. Under the Public Website heading, locate Public website editor.
3. Locate the Manage pages & menu heading and click the Select button.
4. Click Add new item and select Add new page to the menu.
5. A pop-up window will appear asking if you would like to try the Beta Modern Page Editor. Click Yes.
6. Type the Page name and Page Description and choose the content from the Add Content Section button.
7. Click the item you've selected and drag it to the content box. Edit the content/images depending on your club's needs.
8. You can also click the dropdown menu on top to filter the content. Choose from various options like Title, Images, Paragraph, Profile, Quotes, Video, Separator and many others.
9. Once the page is designed, click the Create button.
10. If you want to add or edit anything, click the Edit icon and make the necessary changes.
Then click Save and Publish.
That's it! You now have a great looking website with mobile-ready content.
• The Modern editor can only be used for creating new pages. Once you create a page using the Modern editor, you will have to continue using the Modern editor for all future edits of that page. You cannot switch back and forth between the Classic editor and the Modern editor.
• You cannot use the Modern editor for existing pages. If you would like to use the new editor for an existing page, create a new page using the Modern editor and copy or recreate the needed content. You can then delete the old page.
• You can use the Classic editor for some of your webpages and use the Modern editor for other pages. It’s up to you.
• Since the Modern editor uses a more visual web page creation process, it works best on bigger screens. If you are working on a smaller screen, the content blocks on the right may overlap the page that you are editing.