This article shows you how to embed media, such as a video into your public website.
Videos and other forms of media can help improve your site’s online presence and the viewer's experience when looking at your website. Portalbuzz makes it easy to embed media into your website pages.
There are 2 ways you can embed media/video on your public site.
Go to the edit mode of the page that you wish to edit. If you need instructions on how to do that, click here.
Option 1: Create a table and embed the media/video in the table.
This allows you to contain the video to the size of the cell within the table
Click the Table icon located in the Content editor. A pop-up window will appear.
2. You can edit the number of rows, columns, table alignment including the border size, if any, then click OK. If you want to post one video, you can set the number of rows and columns to 1 and select Center to align the table to the middle of the page.
3. On the table, click the Insert Media Embed icon located in the Content editor. A pop-up window will appear.
4. Enter the URL of the media/video you want to add and click OK. The video will be immediately posted on the page.
5. If you want to make any adjustments to the size and placement of the video, just right click on the media/video and select Table Properties and make the necessary changes then click OK.
Option 2: If you do not want to create a table
1. Click the Insert Media Embed icon located in the Content editor. A pop-up window will appear.
2. Enter the URL of the media/video you want to add and click OK. The video will be immediately posted and will occupy the available space on the page.
3. In case you want to edit the media/video, click the Source tab. You can adjust the size and placement of your video.