Note: This article is for use by Billing Administrators or those club members that handle billing and invoices. You can set up or disable automatic new member billing for when new members are added to the system.
1. Click the Admin button on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Locate Billing under the General administration heading, then click the Select button.
3. On the red Administration - billing bar, click the Configure button.
4. On the Billing Configuration page, locate New member billing status then click the Configure button. A new screen will appear.
5. Click the power button to enable or disable automatic new member billing for when new members are added to the system.
6. Click Return to configuration button to go back to the Configuration page.