1. Click the Admin icon on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Under General Administration heading, locate Event registrations and click the Select button.
3. On the Events page, look for the name of the event. Click the pencil icon under the ticketed events column.
4. On the red Administration - ticketed items bar, click Add new ticket.
5. On the Add New Ticketed Item window, fill out the required fields.
Note: For the billing code, just click the dropdown button and select the code you want. If it is not on the list, click the plus icon on the right to create a new one.
Important! When ticketed items are checked off, the ticketed items will be available on the registration from once the registration/attendee type is selected from the list.
6. Click the Add button.
7. Click the Save button.
If you want to EDIT any ticketed item
1. On the Events page, look for the name of the event. Click the pencil icon under the ticketed events column.
2. Select the ticketed item you want to edit, and click the pencil icon.
Note: If you want to edit the billing details (billing code and amount) of a particular ticketed item, just click the pencil icon beside the billing code.
3. Click the Update button.
4. Click the Save button.