Users can update their own profile information in the in Portalbuzz. Administrators can also edit other user information. For security purposes, a user without administrator privileges cannot edit another user's profile.
User updating their own profile:
- Login to Portalbuzz.
- Click on your name below your photo on the navigation menu on the left.
- Click Update profile.
- Edit any fields to be updated. It is not necessary to complete all fields.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
Administrator update a user's profile:
1. Click the People icon in the navigation menu on the left.
2. Locate the user, click the three dots icon on the right of the name and select Edit.
3. Edit the fields to be updated.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
Kiwanis Club Notes:
- If there are changes to be made on a member's name, the member or the club administrator must contact Kiwanis International member services at email@example.com.
- To reinstate a member contact member services.