With Portalbuzz, you can have a custom domain name.
What is a custom domain? A custom domain is a personalized domain name that is unique to your club. You can come up with any name to let other members and non-members know who you are, your organization or your club. (Ex. myportalbuzzdomain.com)
- Click the Admin button on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Locate Domain setup under the Public Website heading.
To assign a custom domain
- Click the red Administration icon and select Assign custom domain.
Note: In order to assign a custom domain, you must have your own domain name. We recommend going to Hover.com to select and purchase a customized domain name.
3. When the screen reloads there will be four nameservers. You will need to log into the site where you registered the domain name and set these nameservers.
4. Once the nameservers are set with your domain registrar, it may take up to 48 hours for your domain to start working. However, many times your site will be up and running in less than 2 hours.