Link text to another page within your website by inserting a hyperlink.
1. On the Administration page, locate the Manage pages & menu heading and click the Select button.
2. In the list of webpages, locate the page that you would like to link to the original page, then click the Link icon.
3. Highlight and right-click the URL under the page heading in the popup window and then select copy. Click the Close button.
4. Select the webpage that you want to add the link from the navigational menu on the left.
5. Click the edit button in the upper right.
6. In the content editor, select the word or words to create a link, then click the link button.
7. Right-click in the URL textbox and select paste to paste the URL from the other webpage. Click the OK button.
The text that you selected will show as blue text and will link to the destination URL that you selected.
8. Click the Save and Publish button or the Save without Publishing button.