This article will show you how to set up Google Analytics on your public website. Google Analytics is a tool that tracks and reports your website traffic.
First, you'll need to set up a Google Analytics account if you don't have one already.
- Go to Google Analytics here.
- On the Google Analytics sign up page click Sign in in the upper right.
- If you have a Google account you can log in with it, or you can create a new one.
- Once signed up, you will be shown instructions on how to get setup.
- You will be provided with an Embed Code. Copy it. You'll paste this code into the Site Tracker page in the public website portal.
Next, you need to insert the code.
- In the member portal click Admin from the left navigation menu.
- Under Public Website, locate Public Website Editor and select it.
- On the Public website admin page, locate Edit Trackers and click Select.
- On the Site trackers page, paste the Embed Code into the textbox and click Save.
To view the statistics of your Public Website, go to the Google Analytics site.